Friday, October 12, 2018

Revelation 8




 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.
There are times in which i'd be distressed or face anxiety attacks in which I wish for immediate relief or justice to take hold in my life. I can get impatient sometimes, even smaller occasions can cause me to question whether events were forms of persecution or not. God is sovereign and I can never understand his nature so I should thankfully serve Him without the intention of benefit until the time of Justice comes.







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Suffering Servant in Isaiah 53

The Suffering Servant The same god who wrote the new testament wrote the old testament, that’s the way I see it from Isaiah 53. I am a Chris...